Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Forty Pounds


To begin again is always a problem, those voices that keep telling me not to bother since you started this once before and don't you know you're going to fail again.  So S H U T  U P little voices in my head.


Since April I have lost forty pounds, dropped two sizes, and lowered my medications so why am I in so much pain?  My right knee is killing me and my left leg is in so much pain that it wakes me up in the middle of the night.  At first I thought it might have something to to the cooler temperatures as fall sets in.  Then why does it throb so much during the day when its warm?  Dunno, I do have an appointment set up with an Orthopedic surgeon so I will have to wait to get the results what ever test get prescribed for my issue.

Still with the goal in the distant future I am going to continue to ignore those voices. And then maybe in about a year I will get to goal.


  • Normal blood pressure 
  • Off diabetes medications
  • Weight somewhere around 160 lbs (72.5kg)
See you next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment