Monday, November 12, 2012

Tale of the Scale November 7, 2012 - More or Less

Time to celebrate, I lost weight this week.

Even better news was while I was at the Dr.s office they had me put on one of those gowns and for the first time for as long as I can remember I was able to tie it up.  Even better was the fact I was able to do it without assistance   Last time I put one of those on they had to put two of them on me to keep from exposing my beautiful tush.

No on to the Dr.s visit.  The not not so good news I have severe arthritis in my right knee.  The x-rays reveled that I have bone on bone.  Doc explained it to me that whenever I get tired of the pain we can talk about doing a knee replacement.  And so I am going to have a MRI Thursday the 16th.  I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to spend 45 minutes in a narrow tube listening to it clang, yes I have one before.  For the life of me I can't remember what mental exercise I did to get through it other that focusing on my breath.

Oh before I forget, I lost 2.8 pounds  (1.27 kg) bringing the total loss to 44 pounds (19.96 kg).  Making me a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment